Sharon Hollander, President of STAT Medical Consulting, Inc., is one of the nation’s leading experts in third-party reimbursement for physicians, group practices, and hospitals. As an experienced consultant for over 30 years, she specializes in the areas of practice management, MSO development, and central business office management and operations, and accounts receivable management. Her past accomplishments have included consulting for hospital business office operations. Sharon has performed retrospective payment analysis audits for more than 74 hospitals nationwide. She is an author of Medical Billing Horror Stories, and the soon to be published novel His Final Notice.
- Coding, reimbursement
- Analysis for physicians
- MSO Development
- Identification of billing and coding problems for physicians and hospitals to maximize revenue and increase cash flow.
- Accounts receivable management and analysis.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Physiology from York University, Toronto, Canada
- Graduate studies in Hospital and Health Service Administration from California State University Northridge, CA
- Member of MGMA, HFMA, California International Billing Association (CIBA), Toastmasters International, Professional Speakers Bureau, and
- California Women Business Owners (CWBO)
- Entrepreneurs United, Encino Chamber of Commerce
- GSA- Advantage
- California Small Business Certification
- CWOSB- Pending