Sharon Hollander, President of STAT Medical Consulting, Inc., is one of the nation’s leading experts in third-party reimbursement for physicians, group practices, and hospitals. As an experienced consultant for over 24 years, she specializes in the areas of practice management, MSO development, and central business office management and operations, and accounts receivable management. Having worked for more than 3 years as a consultant in hospital business office operations and performed retrospective payment analysis audits for more than 74 hospitals nationwide.
- Coding, reimbursement, and analysis for physicians, MSOs, and hospitals to identify billing and coding problems in order to maximize revenue and increase cash flow.
- Accounts receivable management and analysis.
Education & Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Physiology from York University, Toronto, Canada
- Graduate studies in Hospital and Health Service Administration from California State University Northridge
- Member of MGMA, HFMA, California International Billing Association (CIBA), Toastmasters International, Professional Speakers Bureau, and
- California Women Business Owners (CWBO)
- Entrepreneurs United, Encino Chamber of Commerce