Sharon Hollander, President of STAT Medical Consulting, Inc., is one of the nation’s leading experts in third-party reimbursement for physicians, group practices, and hospitals. As an experienced consultant for over 20 years, I specialize in the areas of practice management, MSO development, and central business office management and operations, and accounts receivable management. I have worked for more than 3 years as a consultant in hospital business office operations and performed retrospective payment analysis audits for more than 74 hospitals nationwide.
- Coding, reimbursement, and analysis for physicians, MSOs, and hospitals to identify billing and coding problems in order to maximize revenue and increase cash flow.
- Accounts receivable management and analysis.
Education & Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Physiology from York University, Toronto, Canada
- Graduate studies in Hospital and Health Service Administration from California State University Northridge
- Member of MGMA, HFMA, California International Billing Association (CIBA), Toastmasters International, Professional Speakers Bureau, and
- California Women Business Owners (CWBO)
- Entrepreneurs United, Encino Chamber of Commerce